indicator to draw short lines - page 2

tara: not between candles, but on the same candle.
Previously asked and answered. You can NOT draw a horizontal line on one candle with indicator functions. You can NOT draw in between candles on mt4 (only mt5.)

The question was not about a horizontal line. You can draw the short vertical line on one candle with indicator functions, but not in the gap between candles.

SDC: The question was not about a horizontal line.
fx2013: 2013.12.06 09:40 # i want how to draw a vertical line between 2 candles stick
fx2013: 2013.12.07 16:15 # I mean short horizontal line between 2 candles, not candles close together,

I apologize. I didnt realize he changed the question half way through the thread. But even so, you can draw a horizontal line between candle 5 and candle 10 like he said.

#property indicator_chart_window
#property indicator_buffers 1
#property indicator_color1 Red
#property indicator_width1 3
double buffer1[];
//+----------------------------+
int init()
{
 SetIndexBuffer(0,buffer1);
 SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_SECTION);
 return(0);
}
//-----------------------------+
int start()
{
 buffer1[10] = Close[10];
 buffer1[5] =  Close[10];
 return(0);
}

Hi Dear traders,

Is there any indicator that plots a vertical and horizontal line together at once on chart instead of separately selecting plotting horizontal and vertical lines separately..

Like a static CROSSHAIR..

PLOT VERICAL AND HORIZONTAL LINES AT ONCE..

Regards

imsid: Is there any indicator that plots a vertical and horizontal line together at once on chart instead of separately selecting plotting horizontal and vertical lines separately..

No, because there is no such object type.