How to check if ticket is really closed

Hi @ all! I've read in this thread (forum.mql4.com/30599) the following quote by WHRoeder:

"Do not assume that in a real-money EA that a stop or take profit will actually be executed if the price has gone through that value. Yes, they are unethical and mean. --LibOrderReliable"

Since i am programming a real-money EA with entered stoploss / takeprofit values in the ordersend-function, i am afraid that the order wont get closed by crossing stoploss / takeprofit value. How do i check if the order got really closed by the entered stoploss / takeprofit level? I am not working with any libaries.

Thanks in advance - RoKKo

RoKKo: Since i am programming a real-money EA with entered stoploss / takeprofit values in the ordersend-function, i am afraid that the order wont get closed by crossing stoploss / takeprofit value. How do i check if the order got really closed by the entered stoploss / takeprofit level? I am not working with any libaries. Thanks in advance - RoKKo
Try doing some more searches because WHRoeder have answered this question allot of times. Either, you do the search or someone else trying to help you would have to do the search for those answers.

RoKKo:

How do i check if the order got really closed by the entered stoploss / takeprofit level? I am not working with any libaries.

Familiarise yourself with the Trading Functions . . . . in particular OrderCloseTime()