BAR & TICK TRADING

Hello.
Is it possible to combine Bar check and Tick check in one EA? I mean one variable to be read from previous closed bar and another one to be read from tick while price changes before the close of the present bar.
Example
Var1 = iCCI(NULL,0,3,PRICE_CLOSE,1) ; // from previous day bar, which has closed
Var2 = iCCI(NULL,0,3,PRICE_CLOSE,0) // the indicator value of the present bar, before the bar closes.
If (Var1 > 0 &&Var2
Please help me on this.
Thanks.

EZECHIFOREX:
Hello.
Is it possible to combine Bar check and Tick check in one EA? I mean one variable to be read from previous closed bar and another one to be read from tick while price changes before the close of the present bar.
Example
Var1 = iCCI(NULL,0,3,PRICE_CLOSE,1) ; // from previous day bar, which has closed
Var2 = iCCI(NULL,0,3,PRICE_CLOSE,0) // the indicator value of the present bar, before the bar closes.
If (Var1 > 0 &&Var2
Please help me on this.
Thanks.
Help with what ? What's your issue ?

EZECHIFOREX: Is it possible
What do you think the two lines of code you posted do?

To open trades! I mean when the present value of the indicator before the close of the bar is greater than the value of the indicator for the previous closed bar: Buy.

If (Var1 > 0 && Var2     // And Var2 what???

Your post is exactly what you are asking for. Are you experiencing a bug from what you have posted above?