Converting time in email

Hello,

I currently have an indicator which the in the sendmail line is this:

Time:  " + TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE) + " *** " + TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_MINUTES)

The result output in the email is: Time: 2013.08.20 *** 07:00

This above time is in GMT/UTC +3. But I need it to be in just GMT/UTC and at the same time having the output remain in the same format.

I believe I have made this much more difficult after reading through the forms then what it needs to be and not being a programmer I"m trying to hack my way through this just to get this simple thing done. Any help would be greatly apprecaited and will not go unnoticed.

Thank you to all

trader88888: This above time is in GMT/UTC +3. But I need it to be in just GMT/UTC and not being a programmer ...
  1. ... = "Time:  " + TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE) + " *** " + TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_MINUTES)
    CurTime() is deprecated, use TimeCurrent()
  2. TimeCurrent is broker's TZ. Just convert
    extern int TZadjust = -3;
    :
    datetime nowBkr = TimeCurrent(),
             nowAdj = nowBkr + TZadjust * 3600;
    ... = "Time:  " + TimeToStr(nowAdj,TIME_DATE) + " *** " + TimeToStr(nowAdj,TIME_MINUTES)

3. In general You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

string var1=TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(),TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES);
WHRoeder:
... = "Time:  " + TimeToStr(nowAdj,TIME_DATE) + " *** " + TimeToStr(nowAdj,TIME_MINUTES)  
... = "Time:  " + TimeToStr(nowAdj,TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES) //for trader88888: don't you like this more ??