MT4 on iPhone App - Closing a position??

Hi,

I'm just playing about with this app on my iPhone and can do all I need to except for one thing - how do you close a position?

Tried everything and I just can't work this one out!

Thanks,

Martin

Anybody help?

738469:
Anybody help?
In the line of the position you want to close, hit the screen in the price column (on the right of TP colum). You then get an orange button to close your position at market price.

angevoyageur:
In the line of the position you want to close, hit the screen in the price column (on the right of TP colum). You then get an orange button to close your position at market price.

Thanks, I appreciate the reply but it doesn't seem to work that way on my iphone 4 with OS 7.3 - any other suggestions?

Thanks.

738469:

Thanks, I appreciate the reply but it doesn't seem to work that way on my iphone 4 with OS 7.3 - any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Sorry, I only have an Ipad. There is an other way for me : if I keep my finger on a position (anywhere on the line), after some seconds a popup opens with an option to close the position.

That works!!

Press and hold and a menu comes up from where I can close the position, simple really don't know why I didn't think of that sooner.

Many thanks for your help, really appreciated.

Cheers,

Martin.