Scale fix and volumes

When I turn on Scale Fix the volume bars, at the bottom of the screen, disappear, although the check box in the options for Volumes remains checked. Is this just a bug, or is there some way of turning them back on?

My original problem is that the candles are getting mixed up with the volume bars, so I wanted to turn on Scale Fix so that I could use the arrow keys to move the bars upwards (rather than simply squashing them to make them take up less space). I am using tick charts, so the volume bars show how many ticks are left in the bar, so are quite important. I am now experimenting with changing the colors, but it is very hard to distinguish between a candle tail and a volume bar.

jamesl:

When I turn on Scale Fix the volume bars, at the bottom of the screen, disappear, although the check box in the options for Volumes remains checked. Is this just a bug, or is there some way of turning them back on?

My original problem is that the candles are getting mixed up with the volume bars, so I wanted to turn on Scale Fix so that I could use the arrow keys to move the bars upwards (rather than simply squashing them to make them take up less space). I am using tick charts, so the volume bars show how many ticks are left in the bar, so are quite important. I am now experimenting with changing the colors, but it is very hard to distinguish between a candle tail and a volume bar.

You could use the Volumes (Tick count) standard MT4 Indicator instead, it draws the bars in a separate window.

Would you mind if I appended a screenshot? :)

Ovo:

Would you mind if I append a screenshot? :)

Mind ? I would encourage it

RaptorUK:
You could use the Volumes (Tick count) standard MT4 Indicator instead, it draws the bars in a separate window.

Excellent - thank you. That does solve my problem. I hadn't realized that was there.