Can someone participate in mql4 market if banned in mql5?

Hi. Can someone participate in mql4 market if banned in mql5? This important to me as i had submitted some products to help market in testing the upcoming market and i have a lot in store for forex traders. Raptor has ban me for 10 years in mql5 and now what will happen. I cant even access my private and public signals anymore.

Man that's not good

Not good to do this to people i have a wife and kid

tonny:
Not good to do this to people i have a wife and kid
You did it to yourself . . . and if you want a permanent BAN here too . . . keep posting.

Hi mt4 market sorry i didnt update the files on time. When i try to upload in the product's moderator comments like you said it refuses. Please see the screenshot below.

Please check it out.

It is better than the FF forum. I cannot send private messages even to moderators. On the other hand I could post to the commercial section. And I got 3 kids if that counts :) And no wife.

Ovo:
It is better than the FF forum. I cannot send private messages even to moderators. On the other hand I could post to the commercial section. And I got 3 kids if that counts :) And no wife.

What is FF forum. Mt4 market should not be affected because its mt4 not mt5 feature. I have wife and little girl :-D.

tonny: Hi. Can someone participate in mql4 market if banned in mql5? This important to me as i had submitted some products to help market in testing the upcoming market and i have a lot in store for forex traders. Raptor has ban me for 10 years in mql5 and now what will happen. I cant even access my private and public signals anymore.

You're always pitting yourself against the moderators, and I really don't get it. You admitted to been banned by 4 different moderators on mql5.com. Yet, you keep starting topics about how moderators are bad, unfair.

I don't see moderators on other forums having to defend themselves against allegations from members. But on mql5 nearly everyday one of them had to correct statements you made about them. Its like you have this tonny vs moderator attitude which you should know can only end with a ban.

So, now your back to mql4.com where you started with spamming, trolling and self_vs_everyone topics again. Don't forget on this forum many members called you a troll, ad_spammer and flat out ask for your banning.

Yeah sometimes like 20% of the time, you sound like a decent person. Then the other 80% of the time, its like just trolling and taunting (for lack of better words). I mean you've already been banned form mql5 and then you come here and start a topic about your banning. <sigh>. Then you get a waring from the same moderator... but will you listen...no<sigh>. You'll carry on...and....on....and....on...and....on. Then you'll start making statement which no moderator would tolerate.<sigh>And then finally when you get banned... you go back to being decent person.... then after some time start nagging again.

Please...tonny, just stop... its driving me nuts, and I'm not even a moderator.

ubzen:

You're always pitting yourself against the moderators, and I really don't get it. You admitted to been banned by 4 different moderators on mql5.com. Yet, you keep starting topics about how moderators are bad, unfair.

I don't see moderators on other forums having to defend themselves against allegations from members. But on mql5 nearly everyday one of them had to correct statements you made about them. Its like you have this tonny vs moderator attitude which you should know can only end with a ban.

So, now your back to mql4.com where you started with spamming, trolling and self_vs_everyone topics again. Don't forget on this forum many members called you a troll, ad_spammer and flat out ask for your banning.

Yeah sometimes like 20% of the time, you sound like a decent person. Then the other 80% of the time, its like just trolling and taunting (for lack of better words). I mean you've already been banned form mql5 and then you come here and start a topic about your banning. <sigh>. Then you get a waring from the same moderator... but will you listen...no<sigh>. You'll carry on...and....on....and....on...and....on. Then you'll start making statement which no moderator would tolerate.<sigh>And then finally when you get banned... you go back to being decent person.... then after some time start nagging again.

Please...tonny, just stop... its driving me nuts, and I'm not even a moderator.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Im a different person since angevoyageur let me back. My ban by raptor started as provocation by another forum user and no action was taken to them. I again apologies if my presence here offends anyone but if you take time to investigate you will see the truth and GOD knows the truth. Its not issue with moderator but someone calling stupid in my poll and moderator not taking action then ban me when i raise complain.

tonny:
Sorry for any inconvenience. Im a different person since angevoyageur let me back. My ban by raptor started as provocation by another forum user and no action was taken to them. I again apologies if my presence here offends anyone but if you take time to investigate you will see the truth and GOD knows the truth. Its not issue with moderator but someone calling stupid in my poll and moderator not taking action then ban me when i raise complain.

You didn't lodge a complaint, you weren't called stupid . . . another User said the Poll was stupid and that User was correct, that user is entitled to his/her opinion, they didn't use language which was outside the Forum rules . . . so no Forum rule was broken.

Stupid poll.

From here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/14999

I wana participate appstore