Script to update offline-charts every second or shorter?

Hello,

I am looking for a script or something that update the chart every second or shorter.

I need that for an offline Chart that run with extern Data into the .hst-File but which will not update the Chart by itself.

Thank you

C4ME

https://www.mql4.com/search#!keyword=update%20offline%20chart

I've looked through everything but there is no answer.

The problem is that the offline chart, on MT that is not connected to a broker, not automatically updated. I have tried scripts as "sendfaketick" but nothing works. a solution would be very good.

Offline charts are created with a generator. How is your offline chart created? Whatever it is, THAT is what must be changed. It MUST be running and IT sends the "sendfaketick" so whatever is running on the offline chart receives ticks.

I try many generators like Period_Converter_Opt, RenkoLiveChart, period_converter... The .hst that created in the online-MetaTrader gets synchronized into the offline-MetaTrader. There i can open this offlinechart and when right click on the chart and hit refresh on menu list it works perfekt -> that shows that the .hst is everytime up-to-date. The Problem is, it only refresh manually but I need the refresh automatically. I do not think that the .hsd can send something to MetaTrader I rather think MetaTrader read out the .hst-File. However there must be a solution?