Communication between scripts for variables

Hi.

I build a script that connect my .net app with pipe. So it send quotes from my app.

I have two scripts, one like a server and other like a client. In one the app connects the mt4 for send commands and in the other the mt4 connect the app for send quotes.

My problem is that I need send a string to the client (that connect the .net) for send quotes from a specif symbol. But I can send this string only from the Server script and not the client.

There are way to send the symbol from Server and to make the client read this like a variable? Its will be a communication bettwen scripts.

All this job are for solve one simple problem. I use only 5 pairs. If I send all data from this five pair, my program is ready, because I need only to use the split and find the correct quotes to the selected pair in my app.

But in this way, many informartion are sended and processed without necessary Because my app read only 1 pair per time. I need open a second instance to open other pair.

I want to send only the necessary quotes to the selected symbols.

Any Idea?

bisewski:

Hi.

I build a script that connect my .net app with pipe. So it send quotes from my app.

I have two scripts, one like a server and other like a client. In one the app connects the mt4 for send commands and in the other the mt4 connect the app for send quotes.

My problem is that I need send a string to the client (that connect the .net) for send quotes from a specif symbol. But I can send this string only from the Server script and not the client.

There are way to send the symbol from Server and to make the client read this like a variable? Its will be a communication bettwen scripts.

All this job are for solve one simple problem. I use only 5 pairs. If I send all data from this five pair, my program is ready, because I need only to use the split and find the correct quotes to the selected pair in my app.

But in this way, many informartion are sended and processed without necessary Because my app read only 1 pair per time. I need open a second instance to open other pair.

I want to send only the necessary quotes to the selected symbols.

Any Idea?

If I use the GlobalVariableName?

I can to create a variable with the name pair that I need like EURUSD or EURUSD/EURJPY.

So, when I to send the quotes where today I have an array like pair(i) I can to use the Symbol=GlobalVariableName(i) and after, send the Symbol to split "/".

What you thinks about?

Sorry my english.