Please help me!

I have a problem with this expert.The tests showed a very good performance.In visual mode works perfectly.The problem is that when I put on the charts constantly opens and closes trades.I would be very grateful if anyone can fix this problem.
Files:

Because it's junk.

1. It can ONLY work in tester because it reads the history file not the bars. Live: history isn't written until the chart is closed.
  2. Doesn't adjust for 4/5 digit brokers
  3. Doesn't check error codes
  4. How grateful?

LOL How grateful :D

Hello sorry to intrude. In this section. But i am a newbie and have recently opened alive account with oanda which offer mt4 as a trading platform. I am interested in signals and EA for automated trading. I just don't know to do it. Can anyone please help me. Thank you 

Fa Sa:
Hello sorry to intrude. In this section. But i am a newbie and have recently opened alive account with oanda which offer mt4 as a trading platform. I am interested in signals and EA for automated trading. I just don't know to do it. Can anyone please help me. Thank you 

that's hijacking others threads which probably got nothing to do with your problem.....create your own 😉