Please Help. GBPUSD Chart History Missing - page 2

So Raptor,

Now that I have a solution, thanks, I did a search for programmers to hire. But then I had seen more complexity in the requests than I need.

I need someone to do simple modifications to the indicators I have found mainly at forex factory or those all over the internet. Simple modifications like, adding line weight and/or color. Another request was to add more vertical lines to an indicator that painted vertical lines...4 of them...I needed 4 more added...with line weight or style and color.

Very "easy" stuff for a programmer. Quick fixes/modifications.

I had a Russian programmer do it for me, but he's gotten very ill. He'd charge $10 here or $15 there...and was done within 20 minutes. A simple powerpoint with some slides showing him what I needed was all that was required.

With that said, would you be willing to make a few extra bucks to help me out with such requests? Do you have any friends that would like to make a few bucks...enough to pay for a couple of pints here and there or some petrol for your motorcycle?

(I had a Honda VRF750 at one point when I could ride. No longer can. Have a broken disc in my low back.)

I did search here at this forum, and found stuff that is way beyond what I need...EA creation. I just need someone quick, someone good, and someone that would like to make quick money.

I would send money via paypal after the job was done. I NEVER screwed anyone over. Never will. As I said, I had a Russian programmer and he did great work and we never had a dispute about anything.

I feel appreciative for work people do for me...just like you or the others who took time in answering my request.

So...do I submit a new thread for this or is this something that can be handled in another area of the forum or would you like to personally hand this off to someone?

Cheers,

Jeff

jbozman:

So Raptor,

Now that I have a solution, thanks, I did a search for programmers to hire. But then I had seen more complexity in the requests than I need.

I need someone to do simple modifications to the indicators I have found mainly at forex factory or those all over the internet. Simple modifications like, adding line weight and/or color. Another request was to add more vertical lines to an indicator that painted vertical lines...4 of them...I needed 4 more added...with line weight or style and color.

Very "easy" stuff for a programmer. Quick fixes/modifications.

I had a Russian programmer do it for me, but he's gotten very ill. He'd charge $10 here or $15 there...and was done within 20 minutes. A simple powerpoint with some slides showing him what I needed was all that was required.

With that said, would you be willing to make a few extra bucks to help me out with such requests? Do you have any friends that would like to make a few bucks...enough to pay for a couple of pints here and there or some petrol for your motorcycle?

I don't have a motor cycle, well not one that is running for road use . . . the picture was from my drive in a F1 car . . .

If you want some bits of work doing then please go here: MT4 & MT5 coding