Commercial plugins to promote the use of MetaTrader 5

A good way to promote the use of MetaTrader 5 and make a profit for it is by applying new formulas in web platforms that already have thousands of visitors per month. W***P**** is a popular blogging system built under a use-at-will philosophy which has a powerful plugin repository. This repository is used by thousands and thousands of visitors, every day! 

I put here a link, as an example:

http://wordpress.org/plugins/forex-form/

As you can see, like many other web platforms, W***P****, allows linking anything you want in the plugin description page so that companies can promote themselves.

Well, that said, I offer MetaQuotes to develop a very simple plugin as follows. In fact I feel free to post here this message to share new ideas and know if that is possible..

My MetaTrader5 W* plugin will allow webmasters to upload to their websites the csv file they want (for instance, EURUSD, January timeframe H1) so that their websites can display on the screen a very cool price chart. Of course, csv data will be taken from MetaQuotes demo server.

The plugin description page will invite W* visitors to download MT5 platform in order to get the CSV information and display it on the screen. W***P****' free MT5 plugin will only read data as it is generated in MT5 when you type Ctrl + S.

What do you think about this idea? Please, if MetaQuotes finds my proposal interesting you just have to let me know via private message.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Forex Form
  • wordpress.org
Forex Form is a simple WordPress plugin that collects information from a potential forex trader and sends it to the broker's email. It generates a multi-step form on your website or blog. After adjusting the preferences (such as where do you want the email to go) simply insert [exstepform] in any page...

Thank you for your answer, I'll have a look.

My thread is just asking MetaQuotes wether it is legal or not that I use the name MetaTrader5 to create my W***P**** plugin, this is a new idea which is not covered in those topics, I think. I must ask this question because there must be some fine print regulating this. As far as I know, Yahoo finance regulates the use of their CSV files, for instance.

Surely you know someone at MetaQuotes who can answer this question! Is it legal for me (for us, developers) to make a W***P**** plugin using the name MetaTrader 5? If publish my MT plugin at W***P**** and I put a MT5 download link, then I can make a good profit for it! That's the idea.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Hi laplacianlab:

Rosh replied here (we can understand it as reply from MQ).

As to me (I am not MQ sorry) - I think - it may be good if you mention MT5 with your development (I personally do not see any problem with it ... but I am not a coder sorry). But it may be good to advertise your plugins somewhere outside mql5 forum sorry.

newdigital:

Hi laplacianlab:

Rosh replied here (we can understand it as reply from MQ).

As to me (I am not MQ sorry) - I think - it may be good if you mention MT5 with your development (I personally do not see any problem with it ... but I am not a coder sorry). But it may be good to advertise your plugins somewhere outside mql5 forum sorry.

OK, thank you.