Viewing topics and articles

I don't know if I am the only one that has an issue with this.

I find that whenever there is a long line of code included that is wider than my screen, I then have to keep scrolling left and right in order to read the rest of the page.

Sometimes, especially with articles, this can be very irritating.

Is there any way that the view can be adjusted so that everything is confined within the width of my screen?

I can use Ctrl- to make the page smaller, but then the text is too small to read.

GumRai:

I find that whenever there is a long line of code included that is wider than my screen, I then have to keep scrolling left and right in order to read the rest of the page.

Is there any way that the view can be adjusted so that everything is confined within the width of my screen?

I can use Ctrl- to make the page smaller, but then the text is too small to read.

Nope, I sometimes edit people's code to make the line length shorter to avoid this problem, but what is a problem for you might not be for me . . .

GumRai:

This is probably something that Metaquotes can address, you can write to ServiceDesk and explain them the issue.