Why the same version (509) so different

When I reinstall the MT4, I find the version compiled in June and the version compiled in September are different, although they are both version 4.509.

I use MT4i's Quickchannel DLL to send Alarm message to my C# client, it is work very stable, now when I reinstall the newer version which downloaded automatically from MT site, I encountered a strange thing the message-channel can't be established. Finally I find it only happened when using the newer. So is there any change when MT4 call the DLL ?

coastrica: When I reinstall the MT4, I find the version compiled in June and the version compiled in September are different, although they are both version 4.509.

I use MT4i's Quickchannel DLL to send Alarm message to my C# client, it is work very stable, now when I reinstall the newer version which downloaded automatically from MT site, I encountered a strange thing the message-channel can't be established. Finally I find it only happened when using the newer. So is there any change when MT4 call the DLL ?

There's allot of changes being made to mt4 currently especially in the area of mt4i and other dlls. Try searching for news regarding changes metaQuotes is making, those should answer your questions.

Yes, I am now working on some code implement DLL functions, and find many useful content here, Since MT4 are so widely used, hope MT guys spend more energy on the interactive operation with general development tools, and keep the interface stable and compatible.