EA for auto place stop loss And Take profit depend on Fibo Line and open position price!!!

Hi
I want to create a EA that can place stop loss and take profit one every order!
The EA must see the sell price or buy price and for Example for buy price:
if opening order price between line 38.2 and 50 the ea automatically place stop loss on one line before fibo=23.6 and place take profit on one line after fibo=61.8

with this procedur EA do for sell position,for example if position is Sell stop@ X price and 38.2 fibo<x<50 fibo! EA automatically place take profit On 23.6 fibo and stop loss on 61.8 fibo line!!

any one can help me with code of this EA or tell me a similar code of this EA!!

****note:
fibo line is automatically calculated by Low And High of last Day!!!!
Tnx

It appears to me that you have two options: first, you could read/review the documentation, the Book, and the posts of this forum (remember to also use Search to find answers to most of your questions) and learn to code the EA yourself; or second, you can pay someone (see here) to code the EA for you.

I ask if some body see similar ea that place stop loss an tp by fibo line tell me!!

I want to create it by myself!!

ahmadrezaahmad:

I ask if some body see similar ea that place stop loss an tp by fibo line tell me!!

I want to create it by myself!!

A Fib is just a series of percentage levels, if you know the 100% level price and the 0% level price it's trivial to work out the rest . . . it's just simple Maths. 50% price = ( ( 50 / 100 ) * ( 100% price - 0% price ) ) + 0% price