Getting The Run Around

About a month ago, I had a problem updating historical data that led to me trying something that resulted in the platform becoming frozen.  So I uninstalled it and replaced it with the latest Alpari US build at that time which was MT4 build 500.  From that point on, two versions of an EA I've tested continued to work but a third version that I received after build 500 doesn't open in the 'Expert properties' and can't be tested.  My EA coder suggested that the problem was on my end so I opened a demo account with another broker on a different computer and a variation of the problem continued in that now neither the first nor the third EA version could be tested on the other platform.  The coder told me that there was a problem with build 500 preventing EAs from functioning correctly and that I should contact my broker to have the problem resolved perhaps with an earlier build.  So I contacted my broker and he made build 451 available to me from a link he presented during a technical support chat.  Build 451 was never able to be installed despite the assistance of two different techs from Alpari tech support.  One tech thought he was finally making an installable build 451 available to me but it turned out to be build 509 and no one could figure out why an installable version of build 451 wasn't available.  Finally, the next day, a third tech informed me that Alpari no longer supports build 451 and that it was upon the EA coder to develop a patch to make EAs compatible with the new builds.  So, now I'm trapped between a coder and a broker each telling me that a technical problem is up to the other to solve.

Has anyone else run into this problem and if so, has anyone found the solution to this problem?

Did you install in \program file*

No.

ASAR:

No.

Find a coder that doesn't use toilet paper on his/her elbow.