Metatrader on ubuntu

hi

i have read some articles on how to run metatrader on ubuntu using wine.

i tried it the previous day but metatrader is crashing on opening, i am not sure if this is because opening the mail box or something else

are there anyone still using/trading with metatrader on ubuntu or any linux flavor using wine? please help me. 

Use this and you would have found these

WHRoeder:
Use this and you would have found these

Thanks for the reply, but i have already said i have gone through the articles, havent i?

i went through the search and read so many articles about metatrader on ubuntu. But metatrader seems to work earlier on ubuntu or linux but not anymore. I want to know if any one is still trading with metatrader on ubuntu and if anyone does, i want to know if they can solve my problem, metatrader crashes on launch. 

vijayinvites:

Thanks for the reply, but i have already said i have gone through the articles, havent i?

i went through the search and read so many articles about metatrader on ubuntu. But metatrader seems to work earlier on ubuntu or linux but not anymore. I want to know if any one is still trading with metatrader on ubuntu and if anyone does, i want to know if they can solve my problem, metatrader crashes on launch. 

What build of metatrader are you using?

fudge:

What build of metatrader are you using?

Build 500

I've tried on lubuntu 13.04. it's newest light ubuntu and it's work without error. try to update ubuntu before install it. it should be work. even EA work on my lubuntu. dont forget to install your wine correctly without any interuption

hayunifr:
I've tried on lubuntu 13.04. it's newest light ubuntu and it's work without error. try to update ubuntu before install it. it should be work. even EA work on my lubuntu. dont forget to install your wine correctly without any interuption

Still not working. looks like i am giving up.