How EA can interact with indicators?

Hi I'm new to MQL4, and I don't really understand forex. I'm programmer and my father just asked me to make for him Advisor, he wrote me and algorithm which I now try to realize.

With his system I need to interact with Moving Averages, so how can I interact with them like:

1. Add/Create new indicator - Moving Averages - and set Period for him (it's in init()). I guess, with my OOP thinking, that Moving Averages indicator needs to be stored in variable, and then work with him like an object (Is it possible in MQL4)

2. Read value from  that indicator. Is there something MovingAverages.Price (current price for EURUSD)  ---> MovingAverages as variable.

Please, if you can say - is it possible and if yes - then how? 

everything is possible in this century c here

qjol:
everything is possible in this century c here

in which section? :D

Azael05x:

Hi I'm new to MQL4, and I don't really understand forex. I'm programmer and my father just asked me to make for him Advisor, he wrote me and algorithm which I now try to realize.

With his system I need to interact with Moving Averages, so how can I interact with them like:

1. Add/Create new indicator - Moving Averages - and set Period for him (it's in init()). I guess, with my OOP thinking, that Moving Averages indicator needs to be stored in variable, and then work with him like an object (Is it possible in MQL4)

2. Read value from  that indicator. Is there something MovingAverages.Price (current price for EURUSD)  ---> MovingAverages as variable.

1.  No,  MQL4 is not OOP,  working with MAs is simple though . . .  look at iMA()

2.  Yes, very easy, see answer 1.