Newbie - EA Help

Hello,

I'd like the attached EA to exit trades when the two stoch line cross.  The programmer in India that I've been working with said it's not possible.  But I've been searching online and sounds like it's possible to close trades when the stoch line cross.  Can someone please look over the EA for me and see if you can modify the exit so that it will close trades when the two stoch line cross?  I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out...

Thanks,

Dan 

Files:

ramlied:

Hello,

I'd like the attached EA to exit trades when the two stoch line cross.  The programmer in India that I've been working with said it's not possible.  But I've been searching online and sounds like it's possible to close trades when the stoch line cross.  Can someone please look over the EA for me and see if you can modify the exit so that it will close trades when the two stoch line cross?  I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out...

Thanks,

Dan 

This is something to do at Jobs 

if I look to the code quickly then i think there has to be done more then that

it looks to me a very bad coder that doesn't know how to make working programs all accounts Metatrader4

if you have another trade open not from this EA and the type is same as you want to open the EA will not open a own trade

So if have you paid anything for this garbage then stop using the service of Praktan Software Solutions

if you learn yourself some basic coding then you can make this kind of programs yourself in a better way then this is written