Genetic Algorithm "Hello World" in mq4 ?

Hi everybody!

I tried to re-write the "Hello World" genetic algorithm, originally written in java, found on this site:
http://www.havnemark.dk/kim/wordpress/?p=28
I think i found a better and faster solution for the problem, but my script works very different way like the original.
I am not sure this is a real genetic algorithm since it has no classic crossover or mutation function.
But what kind of algorithm is this if not GA?
Any opinion?
Files:

1. All that is, is a random walk down hill, until it converges at the solution. Won't work if there is any interaction between different genes (in the suitability function) as it would get caught at a local minimum..
  2. Not an mq4 question, not a auto-trading question. Off topic for this forum.

Well, I usually try to avoid dummy useless posts like this one, but I'd like to learn, why this MQL code is not supposed to be related to mt4. Can we find MQL code in any other environment but MT4?

Sorry guys, this is the first (and surely last) topic i added, and the only one kind of response i did not expect, which says it is useless.

Please Dear Moderators, delete this topic and forget that i ever opened it. 

Ovo:

Well, I usually try to avoid dummy useless posts like this one, but I'd like to learn, why this MQL code is not supposed to be related to mt4. Can we find MQL code in any other environment but MT4?

The OP question isn't about mq4. It's about how he changed the Genetic Algorithm to a Random Down Hill Walk, and wondered whether it was "better and faster." (I didn't say anything was wrong with his translating ability Java to mq4)

LordoftheMoney:

Sorry guys, this is the first (and surely last) topic i added, and the only one kind of response i did not expect, which says it is useless.

Please Dear Moderators, delete this topic and forget that i ever opened it. 

I meant my post was useless, not your topic. And this one is a second one. I personally found the topic interesting.

WHRoeder:
  1. All that is, is a random walk down hill, until it converges at the solution. Won't work if there is any interaction between different genes (in the suitability function) as it would get caught at a local minimum..
  2. Not an mq4 question, not a auto-trading question. Off topic for this forum.

1. I googled what this Random Down Hill Walk means, but i still did not find anything about it.
    I attach a modified script, i just made it to test getting caught at local minimums, but it seems to work well with harder optimization problem too.

2. I can create working codes in mq4 only, so i found no other place to post this question.

Ovo:

I meant my post was useless, not your topic. And this one is a second one. I personally found the topic interesting.
 I misunderstood your post, sorry, my native language is not English.

Files: