Error 130 Issues - page 3

RaptorUK:

Your SL and TP have to be further away from the entry price than the Stoplevel.

With a Stoplevel of greater than 10 your SL is bad,  with a Stoplevel greater than 25 your TP is also bad.

Correct.

I have widened the SL and TP to adjust to the stop level.

I also did a MarketInfo() script, to tell me the STOPLEVEL and it came back at 0.

double Stop_Level=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL);

Alert(Stop_Level);

I apologize for the frustration, I must be missing something youve repeated several times...

ZacharyRC:

I apologize for the frustration, I must be missing something youve repeated several times...

Please perform the simple test in this post and let us know the result:  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/143043/page2#746319

RaptorUK:
Please perform the simple test in this post and let us know the result:  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/143043/page2#746319

I did your test, sure enough it was an ECN. I received mixed information from the Oanda site.

RaptorUK: Thank you so much for your patience and troubleshooting.

I greatly appreciate it.

Warmest regards,

ZRC

ZacharyRC:

Thank you for the input  Jimdandy.

I am currently viewing your webpages. So far, error 130 is still happening, so I will try to figure it out. Oanda is not an ECN, so I should be able to adjust the stops in the OrderSend().

Hi ZacharyRC I know very little about programming but I use Oanda too and I got a feeling that you will not be able to send the stops at the same time you send the order. Again I really don't know what I am talking about but if I were you I would double check your belief that you can send or adjusting stops with the OrderSend() thingy. I am using a free EA in my demo account that I am pretty sure is coded to send the order, and then it sends the stops after, and the EA seems to work as it was intended to.

OverMyHead:

Hi ZacharyRC I know very little about programming but I use Oanda too and I got a feeling that you will not be able to send the stops at the same time you send the order. Again I really don't know what I am talking about but if I were you I would double check your belief that you can send or adjusting stops with the OrderSend() thingy. I am using a free EA in my demo account that I am pretty sure is coded to send the order, and then it sends the stops after, and the EA seems to work as it was intended to.

We resolved the challenge.

Thank you OverMyHead.