Metatrader 4 Android Candelstick Problem

I'm using Metatrader 4 (Android) and have a Problem with my Candlesticks. I can't see any Candlestick shadows and I can't see this crosshair. It look's like the lines are white (on white background).

I'm using a Sony Xperia Z at the moment. 

I am having the same problems in that niether the candle wick or the cross hair are being displayed. I downloaded another Forrex app Tradeintercepter (demo) and have no problem with that app it shows the wick as well as the cross hair .

Who can we contacy at metatrader to sort this problem ? 

Have you tried right click -> properties  and changing the colors?

WHRoeder:
Have you tried right click -> properties  and changing the colors?
WHRoeder, you are off-topic for this forum :-D

angevoyageur:
WHRoeder, you are off-topic for this forum :-D
LOL

Have you tried right click -> properties and changing the colors?

On the mobile Trading app for Andrid you cant change colours and there is no right click on the smartphone furthermore I think you are on about Metatrader on pc not on Android Smartphone 

mis019:

Have you tried right click -> properties and changing the colors?

On the mobile Trading app for Andrid you cant change colours and there is no right click on the smartphone furthermore I think you are on about Metatrader on pc not on Android Smartphone 

Well this forum is about mql4 and there is no mql4 on any MT4 other than the PC version . . .

Thanking You RaptorUK for you comment Would you please advise me where or to whom can I raise this issue with metatrader

mis019:

Thanking You RaptorUK for you comment Would you please advise me where or to whom can I raise this issue with metatrader

You have two avenues,  contact your Broker or login to the mql5 forum goto your profile and then use the service Desk link on the left to raise a ticket,  make sure you are clear that your question relates to MT4 on Android.

Whu Sony Xperia Z Ultra can not support for MT4? its quite weird..

behnamgeorgio:
Whu Sony Xperia Z Ultra can not support for MT4? its quite weird..
If you continue to double post you will be BANNED.