The expert log - page 2

gjon:

Hi RaptorUK

Could you please be a bit more exact?  Where do I find information about my virtual store?

Sure,  you could have just searched and found the answer instead of waiting for me . . .  info here:  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/143609

UAC info here:  UAC 

Hi RaptorUK 

My face is turning red, and I'm kind of ashamed of not knowing this ... thanks a lot, I'v now found my log files ... :-)

Best regards

gjon:

Hi RaptorUK 

My face is turning red, and I'm kind of ashamed of not knowing this ... thanks a lot, I'v now found my log files ... :-)

Glad you found them,  that's the most important thing :-)

WHRoeder:
Isn't 5-10 days enough? Furthermore, when you registered, perhaps you missed the part about Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden. You're off topic for this forum.
I do not understand why you are so unpleasant comments.
  1. The problem here is a autotrading problem. This person uses an EA and does not find its logs. It is not offtopic.
  2. Even if the subject is offtopic, is it necessary to humiliate the people who come here ask their question in good faith.
  3. I see no indication that you are a moderator. If something you do not like why not ignore it and spend your time to answer.
  4. This example is far from being isolated, being an avid reader of this forum, I must say that I find it a shame, because I learned a lot from your contributions.

angevoyageur:
I do not understand why you are so unpleasant comments.
  1. The problem here is a autotrading problem. This person uses an EA and does not find its logs. It is not offtopic.
  2. Even if the subject is offtopic, is it necessary to humiliate the people who come here ask their question in good faith.
  3. I see no indication that you are a moderator. If something you do not like why not ignore it and spend your time to answer.
  4. This example is far from being isolated, being an avid reader of this forum, I must say that I find it a shame, because I learned a lot from your contributions.

Technically speaking it is not an autotrading problem it is a misunderstanding of how windows Vista and Windows 7 works.  UAC is not just implemented for MT4.

Why do you find a quote from the Rules as unpleasant ? 

RaptorUK:

Technically speaking it is not an autotrading problem it is a misunderstanding of how windows Vista and Windows 7 works.  UAC is not just implemented for MT4.

Why do you find a quote from the Rules as unpleasant ? 

It 's not the quote that I find unpleasant. It's the tone. Perhaps also, because I read another thread before which ended with insult. My comment here is more a general comment on the brutal way to reply.

You found that it's an UAC issue, but not immediately and the one who asks a question don't know response. For me the question is not off topic, for you either since you reply.

For WHRoeder that is off topic, ok, it is a matter of interpretation. Anyway, this is constructive criticism.

angevoyageur:

Anyway, this is constructive criticism.

Sure,  that is how it is taken by me :-)