is there a document for relation of pairs

Hi all,

I need to know if is there a document that describe a relation  between pairs. For example when i Buy in EUR/USD i Sell in USD/CHF so i need to know if is there a related pairs with GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, and USDCAD

1. When you registered, perhaps you missed the part about Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden. You're off topic.
  2. What is a Currency Cross Pair? | Currency Crosses | Learn Forex Trading - babypips.com Buying 0.77 lots (1/1.30) of EURUSD (is 100,000 USD) and buying 1.00 lots USDCHF (100,000 USD) is the equivalent of buying EURCHF.

WHRoeder:
  1. When you registered, perhaps you missed the part about Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden. You're off topic.
  2. What is a Currency Cross Pair? | Currency Crosses | Learn Forex Trading - babypips.com Buying 0.77 lots (1/1.30) of EURUSD (is 100,000 USD) and buying 1.00 lots USDCHF (100,000 USD) is the equivalent of buying EURCHF.

Sorry but i cannot understand your point, could you please send me more clarification regarding  Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden. You're off topic.

Just to not do it once again.

Regards,

Shehab  

shehab116080: I need to know if is there a document that describe a relation  between pairs. For example when i Buy in EUR/USD i Sell in USD/CHF so i need to know if is there a related pairs with GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, and USDCAD
What part of your question has to do with the MQL4 Language? Anything about function calls? Anything about algorithm development? Code?