Enable Expert Advisors - De-selecting itself?

Hi

I am testing an EA via Metatrader 4 and I am hosting Metatrader 4 via Amazon Ec2 Cloud Computing for constant connection.

I have noticed that the following seems to disable itself after a few hours (or at least it has today and also on Friday):

Tools > Options > Expert Advisors >  Enable Expert Advisors (except for Custom Indicators and Scripts) 

MT4 Options

The top option seems to disable itself or at least has done. This leads to the EA having a cross next to it rather than a smiley face (to symbolise that it's not trading). Does anybody have any ideas why? I did experience a connection outage this morning on my cloud computer for around 5 minutes although this was a couple of hours prior to this issue.

Thanks 

ant469:

Hi

I am testing an EA via Metatrader 4 and I am hosting Metatrader 4 via Amazon Ec2 Cloud Computing for constant connection.

I have noticed that the following seems to disable itself after a few hours (or at least it has today and also on Friday):

Tools > Options > Expert Advisors >  Enable Expert Advisors (except for Custom Indicators and Scripts) 

The top option seems to disable itself or at least has done. This leads to the EA having a cross next to it rather than a smiley face (to symbolise that it's not trading). Does anybody have any ideas why? I did experience a connection outage this morning on my cloud computer for around 5 minutes although this was a couple of hours prior to this issue.

Thanks 

What is it mean according to you  ???   Disable Experts......

Don't select it if you don't want this to happen 

Ah I see. It could be that with the options I have selected above, the expert advisors option is automatically being de-selected/unchecked when I make a change in the expert advisor.

Thanks for your help.