Question/Problem displaying an indicator correctly

Hi

I ve got an indicator that displays some values below the chart in a separate window after doing a few calculations. Now, i ve got two main problems.

The first problem that occurs is that during the calculations some values sometimes do something like a spike. Cause of that although the indicator looks normal, when you scroll back suddenly transforms to a straight line with a spike somewhere in the middle.

Is there a way to avoid this?

The second problem has to do that while i m scrolling through my chart, the indicator keeps changing shape. The values on the indicator on any specific point do not change.
I think this problem happens cause the indicator makes new Higher Highs or Lower Lows and so it makes the history to rescale in order to fit in the indicator window.
My question is how do i solve this? 

Any help is really welcome. 

athanfx:

Hi

I ve got an indicator that displays some values below the chart in a separate window after doing a few calculations. Any help is really welcome. 

No mind readers here. For getting help you have to be more specific about your problem. 

athanfx:
back suddenly transforms to a straight line with a spike somewhere in the middle. Is there a way to avoid this?
makes the history to rescale in order to fit in the indicator window.My question is how do i solve this?
  1. FIX YOUR CODE, it is broken. Or POST YOUR CODE, there are no mind readers here.
  2. FIX your indicator's scaling limits https://docs.mql4.com/basis/preprosessor/compilation

And my problem is that file (ex4)exists in Navigation pane but is not visible