MT4 freeze on launching

I am a MT4 tech support for our FXCM clients, I have got many reports recently that new build 451 has freeze issue on launching.

It happened on launching MT4 and it freeze as soon as it opened. have to kill it from task manager. 

We have to to uninstall and reinstall, it works for several days then happened again.

we also try to install to different folder but no luck.

However, it did not happened to all clients and I can not replicate on my side.

Does any one happended to know what is the problem and soultion?

Also does any one have the old build 445. We don't have any issues on this version.

Thanks.  

lei.wang:

I am a MT4 tech support for our FXCM clients, I have got many reports recently that new build 451 has freeze issue on launching.

It happened on launching MT4 and it freeze as soon as it opened. have to kill it from task manager. 

We have to to uninstall and reinstall, it works for several days then happened again.

we also try to install to different folder but no luck.

However, it did not happened to all clients and I can not replicate on my side.

Does any one happended to know what is the problem and soultion?

Also does any one have the old build 445. We don't have any issues on this version.

Thanks.  

1. Ask MetaQuotes at https://www.metaquotes.net/en

2. Ask Boston Technologies. Is in't you guys use them ? from what I read here (http://www.fxcm.co.uk/metatrader4-execution-risks.jsp) there are several problem, including displaying issue.

3. Ask your client the OS and the OS bit, see if this is just happen on particular OS. 

We usually don't discuss anything related to broker, but now that you're open about it, I think many user here will re-review your broker. Thank you ;)

Don't install in \program files* on Vista/Win7

I tried to installed to different folder but it wroks for several days.

I suspect it is a 32 and 64 bit issues. 

I tried install it in 32 bits instead of 64 bits.  it looks good as of now.

lei.wang:

I tried to installed to different folder but it wroks for several days.

I suspect it is a 32 and 64 bit issues. 

I tried install it in 32 bits instead of 64 bits.  it looks good as of now.

It's not a x64  issue,  what Indicators do you have on your charts ?