How to change the time zone of MT4 and charts.

I work with two brokers FXCM and Liteforex and noticed that 4 hours bars don't start at the same time. FXCM is UTC and Liteforex is UTC+3.

How do I set the chats to UTC, so that the bars are same in both terminals. I need to do it because the indicators shows different results due to this time problem. 

AmitJamuda:

I work with two brokers FXCM and Liteforex and noticed that 4 hours bars don't start at the same time. FXCM is UTC and Liteforex is UTC+3.

How do I set the chats to UTC, so that the bars are same in both terminals. I need to do it because the indicators shows different results due to this time problem. 

You can't.

RaptorUK:
You can't.

any work around to deal with this issue, because my EA gives good profits in FXCM as it is optimized to its charts and it doesn't give the same results in Liteforex due to this problem.

AmitJamuda:

any work around to deal with this issue, because my EA gives good profits in FXCM as it is optimized to its charts and it doesn't give the same results in Liteforex due to this problem.
Don't use H4 or D1 as they are not always the same and will depend on the timezone that the Broker uses . . .  if you insist on using H4 and have a favourite for a particular flavour of H4 then you can always create your particular flavour as an offline chart or just handle the synthesised H4 data internally within your Indicator

RaptorUK:
Don't use H4 or D1 as they are not always the same and will depend on the timezone that the Broker uses . . .  if you insist on using H4 and have a favourite for a particular flavour of H4 then you can always create your particular flavour as an offline chart or just handle the synthesised H4 data internally within your Indicator

I guess, I will optimize my Indicators and EAs to the Liteforex Time Zone.