Still cant work autostop

Can someone help me and tell me where i am going wrong with this EA https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10689?

It worked once but now i have opened the code in Meteditor but why is it nor going any further when i save it as it never shows up in my Expertadvisors??

i know there is a simple solution, either i am saving it wrong or.......?

Help

iannai69:
It worked once but now i have opened the code in Meteditor but why is it nor going any further when i save it as it never shows up in my Expertadvisors??
i know there is a simple solution, either i am saving it wrong or.......?

Saving it is irrelevant. You must COMPILE it (successfully) before it will be in the expert advisors list.

If you have, then the problem is likely UAC (Don't install in \program files* on Vista/Win7)

WHRoeder:

Saving it is irrelevant. You must COMPILE it (successfully) before it will be in the expert advisors list.

If you have, then the problem is likely UAC (Don't by Savings Sidekick">install in \program files* on Vista/Win7)

i have done both actions, with autostop and profit calculator? Compiled them but they still don't show in EA?

I have previously saved them on Win7, does this mean i need to remove them then compile again?

iannai69:

i have done both actions, with autostop and profit calculator? Compiled them but they still don't show in EA?

I have previously saved them on Win7, does this mean i need to remove them then compile again?

What directory did you save the mq4 file to ?

RaptorUK:
What directory did you save the mq4 file to ?

i have separate platforms as i haven't quite worked out the multi terminal yet?

i originally saved it to expert/indicators, now i feel i may have multi saved it? is this what is causing the problem, multiple save files?

i have tried compiling, then quit the platform and restart but it doesnt show up anywhere apart from indicators which is obviously the wrong location??

really need help with this?

iannai69:

i have separate platforms as i haven't quite worked out the multi terminal yet?

i originally saved it to expert/indicators, now i feel i may have multi saved it? is this what is causing the problem, multiple save files? 

It's an EA not an Indicator . . . so it goes in /experts/