Connect The Cross Trading Strategy - page 3

KenMcCormick:
As moderator said "as soon as possible",
I see what you mean, but this indicator, drawing boxes around the candle, takes from the look of the actual price action that created the candle with the wicks showing more info, and a different design or pattern overall. Did you find the gold in my profile, check it out.

sory if my english is weak ;

you mean this :

ExpertTrader1

TIMisthebest:

sory if my english is weak ;

you mean this :

ExpertTrader1

No, I meant the chart with the profitable trade strategy on it..(Free info for you.

KenMcCormick:
No, I meant the chart with the profitable trade strategy on it..(Free info for you.

thank you.

TIMisthebest:

thank you.

Thanks, is that a light beer or dark? dark is good, but light in some brands is also (-:

KenMcCormick:
Thanks, is that a light beer or dark? dark is good, but light in some brands is also (-:
:-)

TIMisthebest:
:-)
Here is one such candle idea. Look at my Trader1 expert logo, I call it the tradebot candle pattern.

KenMcCormick:
Here is one such candle idea. Look at my Tradre1 expert logo, I call it the tradebot candle pattern.

must define condition , for each of them : number of candle ? max. high ? min. low ? &.... is there another indicator for filter ? .....

must define detail

TIMisthebest:

must define condition , for each of them : number of candle ? max. high ? min. low ? &.... is there another indicator for filter ? .....

must define detail

ok i will work on it asap. need to figure the whole group.