Problem solving "unbalanced left parenthesis" error. Help!

Hi all,

I am having some trouble with the dreaded "'\end program - unbalanced left paranthesis" error, I have been through the code several times now and I can't for the life of me figure out whats going wrong, I have attached the code in the hope a fresh pair of eyes could look at it and possibly lend some help.

The EA I have written is geared toward news trading, ie. you can set the time of the news in program, and set parameters so that just before the announcement occurs, the EA will place buy stop and sell stop orders automatically, along with stop loss values, take profit and trailing stop values etc. It is a modification of the AutoNewsTraderEA basically.

I understand that more errors may crop up when the above error is solved, some guidance in the right direction will be very much appreciated.

Files:

GoShort:

Hi all,

I am having some trouble with the dreaded "'\end program - unbalanced left paranthesis" error, I have been through the code several times now and I can't for the life of me figure out whats going wrong, I have attached the code in the hope a fresh pair of eyes could look at it and possibly lend some help.

The EA I have written is geared toward news trading, ie. you can set the time of the news in program, and set parameters so that just before the announcement occurs, the EA will place buy stop and sell stop orders automatically, along with stop loss values, take profit and trailing stop values etc. It is a modification of the AutoNewsTraderEA basically.

I understand that more errors may crop up when the above error is solved, some guidance in the right direction will be very much appreciated.

Hi GoShort,

What happened to long ?

Sorry but I have to LOL - that long comment of yours. Maybe you should GoShort it a little short.

:D

Comment();

( ... plus a few commas).

;-)

LOL ok ok seriously though some help will be appreciated, the code needs some tweeking and is not quite finished, but I can't see a reason for that error at this stage.

clerin6:

Comment();

( ... plus a few commas).

;-)

GoShort:

LOL ok ok seriously though some help will be appreciated, the code needs some tweeking and is not quite finished, but I can't see a reason for that error at this stage.

You have already been given the answer . . . did you check the line that clerin6: referred to ?

Comment("\nSemi Auto Trader Expert Advisor v1\n\nBuy Order @ ",Buy_Price," Stoploss @ ",Buy_Stoploss," TakeProfit @ ",Buy_Takeprofit,"\nSell Order @ ",
Sell_Price," StopLoss @ ",Sell_Stoploss," TakeProfit @ ",Sell_Takeprofit,"  SecBPO : ",SecBPO," SecBMO : ",SecBMO," STWAN : ",STWAN," OCO : ",OCO,
" BEPips : ",BEPips," Lots : ",Lots,""); 

Guys thanks I made the changes and it compiles with no errors. Top job!