Order execution problem with IBFX - page 3

onewithzachy:

Just tell us the error description and we'll try to help you ...

BTW, What IBFX AU account type you use. The mini account has prefix "m" in front of symbol.

Thank you. I did try your code and nor error reported!!!

blogzr3:
Yeah, more to the point - what is the failure code?
:-) pun intended.

zaffrono:

Thank you. I did try your code and nor error reported!!!

LOL . . . . mmmm, I wonder is that is because of Ask . . . .

If you want to know why your code has a problem print the error when the OrderSend() fails . . .

Sometimes, asking for the error return code becomes a mission...

RaptorUK:

LOL . . . . mmmm, I wonder is that is because of Ask . . . .

If you want to know why your code has a problem print the error when the OrderSend() fails . . .

Agree. Because you said this yourself

.... However, IBFX sometimes execute and opens a buy trade and sometime not. ...

zaffrono:
I am testing my Slave EA on IBFX Australia ( US Currency ) and have the following problem:

For Buy Trade I am using the following command:

Please note that the value of the open price is determined by the Master EA. Therefor, whenever the ask price is less or equal to open price, my Slave EA must execute a buy trade. However, IBFX sometimes execute and opens a buy trade and sometime not.

I have tested the EA on other brokers and it has worked smoothly.

Could someone tell me what would be the best solution for IBFX.

TIA

I just found out the solution. I just replaced if by while and it worked. In fact, I forced the broker to execute the trade. IBFX has designed its quotation in such a way to act like this.

zaffrono:
I am testing my Slave EA on IBFX Australia ( US Currency ) and have the following problem:

For Buy Trade I am using the following command:

Please note that the value of the open price is determined by the Master EA. Therefor, whenever the ask price is less or equal to open price, my Slave EA must execute a buy trade. However, IBFX sometimes execute and opens a buy trade and sometime not.

I have tested the EA on other brokers and it has worked smoothly.

Could someone tell me what would be the best solution for IBFX.

TIA

And you will be back when you find it goes wrong an you realise it isn't the solution you hoped it might be . . .

OK, we can't see what point is . . . but I suspect it is a double and is related to pip . Beats by Dr. Dre Pro. . but my suspicion might be wrong.
The "sometime works, and sometimes don't" would tend to rule that out.

fasdfwesdgwe:
The "sometime works, and sometimes don't" would tend to rule that out.

If you are going to quote me please quote what I said . . . I guess you are a simple SPAMMER