could any one please help me assigning each button to its task ,, thanks in advance - page 2

@ onewithzachy

get what in media fire,,, if you mean the expert,,,

till now 4 persons are involved in it

nestrov it@cyberfx.org

2 of my friends

and me ...

there are alot of things missing i know,, but it is under development God will

it is not completed yet

3ammary:

@ onewithzachy

get what in media fire,,, if you mean the expert,,,

till now 4 persons are involved in it

nestrov it@cyberfx.org

2 of my friends

and me ...

there are alot of things missing i know,, but it is under development God will

it is not completed yet

OK. Good luck then. If you need any help you can PM me :)

thanks alot dear :)

OMG What is this?

Do we have OnClick events in mt4 now, did I miss something? I didn't yet completely read all the code, I only saw some calculation of current mouse coordinates.

Could someone please outline in 2 or three short sentences or cite the relevant code lines where it actually generates (or registers or receives) the mouse-event?

7bit:

OMG What is this?

Do we have OnClick events in mt4 now, did I miss something? I didn't yet completely read all the code, I only saw some calculation of current mouse coordinates.

Could someone please outline in 2 or three short sentences or cite the relevant code lines where it actually generates (or registers or receives) the mouse-event?

LOL Hang on 7bit I delete my replies but I'll be back I didn't your're coming LOL

onewithzachy:

Though I do appreciate good compliments, please don't dear me.

I have to comb this for better readability. Because some of the calculation is repeated to the unnecessary level, I replace some calculation with UDF (some not all, coz the last UDF I made makes this not responsive at all). I add some vertical and horizontal line drawings so I can tell what bar what price this thing point at. I also made all of the buttons return to it's original position - if they are accidental moves.

And obviously I still have no idea what is this for (LOL). That's why I appreciate even more if you - or anyone else - could tell me what is this for.

At least which makes me interested in this, that this involving mouse clicking that I've been looking for, and that's why I thank you for it.

:)

BTW : I don't think XY[] point is cursor position, though I have to learn more about this. I also don't understand why this is not using Win API GetCursorPos() to get cursor position. GetCursorPos() works with my script.

I think you save him also some money, I saw this also the first time the moment he posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/job/3444 for me also interesting

because the mouse clicking... I think you are a good programmer....

(LOL) Talk about slow connection there. I wonder how many forumers caught me in the act :) .

Oh well, deVries and 7bit, ... i did post that, and I ... well you know, sometime you get the answer when you don't think about it. So after posting my comment, I had this idea and so I decided to deleted my comment and got back to drawing board. I reload Chrome, and there's 7bit's reply.

I think I mess up a little, I think that these lines (or originally the arrow objects) were drawn according to the button position. So if we moves the buttons somewhere, the line position is changed. My mistake was I tried to keep the button stay in place. At my small observation it's the horizontal line that moves. Slide your chart a few time back and see.

Here's the new hoho # 3 that deVries and 7bit may already have the old one. In it the buttons still stay we're they are :(. So if you want to experiment, just disable check_button function, that's we're you should look at.

I have to take a break, I did this like 6 hours or so (why good things happen in weekend ?).

Have fun guys.

:)

Files:
hohos3.mq4  26 kb

deVries:

I think you save him also some money, I saw this also the first time the moment he posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/job/3444 for me also interesting

because the mouse clicking... I think you are a good programmer....

My 200s comments !!!

That's a good link.

Yeah I think that sometime.

Sometime someone came to the forum telling that these codes give them headache. Then we help him/her with the codes/headaches. S/he share his/her headache with us and probably get paid for it and we don't. (LOL)

i do the task with my friends,, because,, 1 applicant only have applied :) and told me 7 days to complete,,, we did it in 12 hours :)

and the code is yours all,, you can modify it to do any of your tasks,,,

and thanks alot for helping me

but i wanted to cancel the task,, and i dunno how to :)