StochRSI - need to add Alerts - Can you help?

Can you please help me to add two additional items to the above indicator as follows:
1) a vertical white dotted vertical line throughout all windows at 2/95 level of stochrsi,
2) a thick green arrow whenever the price move from below stochrsi 20 level to 20 level and a thick red arrow whenever the price move from above 89 level to 80 level. The red must be display at the main price window at a distance at around 50/60 dots from the price.

Note that you need to display up to 10 arrows and dotted vertical line from the current price.

If you are interested to help me then I shall send you the above indicator. Once the indicator is finalised it can be included as a free indicator for all members in Donna Forex.

What is Donna Forex ?

If you need something coding for you go here: MT4 & MT5 coding

Ah I see . . . you couldn't even be bothered to write a new post . . . http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=5611.msg175794#new

charleslimuk:
Can you please help me to add two additional items to the above indicator as follows:

If you are interested to help me then I shall send you the above indicator. Once the indicator is finalised it can be included as a free indicator for all members in Donna Forex.

Yeah, we can help. If you interested to get help, what should you do ?.

PS: How do you do..., Ooo..., tell me it's Google, RaptorUK ?

charleslimuk:
Can you please help me to add ...
No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.