One Click button to place buy or sell stop order ? - page 3

deVries:

Don't agree with ex4 file Ask for mq4 file and ask if you don't understand what happens on your chart

Also test your EA with other trades open on same demo account You don't have to take a choise the moment the first developer has react on the job

Also it is possible to read feedbacks about jobs from most developers

CharlieD will still doesn't get it what he's buying, He has no idea what he's looking at. He's risking his money. That's my point.

It took several replies to this topics to get what he wants, he will have more replies back and forth with his coders.

After learning some code, he'll learn that those codes will not worth $$$ he pay for. He could wrote those codes while he's sleeping.

BTW, Here good coder that help me once.

CharlieD:

I thought it was a fairly simple request

At no point have I suggested I wanted FREE HELP

It was a simple question about a button on a chart that places a Stop Buy order, with a stop loss, and a target

If the trade is triggered long, and subsequently gets stopped out, the code puts the Buy Stop back in with the same parameters as thre first trade

It stops doing that it the Target Price is reached, HOW SIMPLE DO YOU WANT TO MAKE IT ?????????????

I do it manually, every day, so not being a programmer, and before I approach a coder, I wanted to know if it was possible, THATS ALL FOLKS, REALLY

And, in my wisdom, I thought a good idea wodk be to ask some coders WRONG

First I get told I have'nt got enough money, then I should learn the code and do it myself, then no one is prepared to do it for free, then the forum has nothing to do with trading, then I don't know what I want HEY GUYS ???

Wow, it's amazing, I'm just a trader, for 20 years Iv'e been trading, trading is simpe compared to this forum

I appreciate all your comments, I HAVE NO IDEA AND AFTER MY FIRST DAY OUT IN FORUM LAND I AM NONE THE WISER

This is the forum for coders, if you asked for paid EA you could directly ask to them.

We've spent time to reply you free of charge. So thank you would be nice.

Thankyou

CharlieD:

Thankyou

You very welcome, CharlieD. Good luck with your EA.

Happy Trading Always. :)