EA and indicators

I have a strategy which is good for all types of tradings. Cos manual trading cost time and emotion it will be better to be implemented in a EA

The conditions are clear and I can explain it on detail ( if, when, what, how much, where to .. etc) Together with 4 mt4 indicators we can create a good EA.
I will pay for your work and I hope to have from you some creative input in those places where i don t know how to develop the idea in terms of programming

The strategy is based on Round Numbers, Fibo levels, OHLC. Beside that, we will need to enhance existing indicators where is need it, to create an extra indicator for Trend Lines which now I draw them manually. I know how to put the rules for Trend Lines in a programmer style.

I have Risk Management script and trailing stops codes very good and also that can be improved.

If you are interested, send me a message.

ef1ef4@yahoo.com

Bones

barbones:

I have a strategy which is good for all types of tradings. Cos manual trading cost time and emotion it will be better to be implemented in a EA

The conditions are clear and I can explain it on detail ( if, when, what, how much, where to .. etc) Together with 4 mt4 indicators we can create a good EA.
I will pay for your work and I hope to have from you some creative input in those places where i don t know how to develop the idea in terms of programming

The strategy is based on Round Numbers, Fibo levels, OHLC. Beside that, we will need to enhance existing indicators where is need it, to create an extra indicator for Trend Lines which now I draw them manually. I know how to put the rules for Trend Lines in a programmer style.

I have Risk Management script and trailing stops codes very good and also that can be improved.

If you are interested, send me a message.

ef1ef4@yahoo.com

Bones

Jobs

Sorry. I so that Jobs thread is exclusive for mt5. How can I move this to under "jobs"?

barbones:
Sorry. I so that Jobs thread is exclusive for mt5. How can I move this to under "jobs"?
No it isn't . . the Jobs section is for MT4 & MT5