my system - page 5

I am with you, but i disagree with some points. I would not trade your point 5, since there is no bounce off. A simple touch i easy to program, but we are talking about bounces.

At the red point. I have already drawn my trendline, even the upper target is fixed, it all depends how fast can you detect that bounce. Point green i personally would have traded at the close of the bull candle, or at the break of the high of the bull candle. Should be a win, maybe breakeven since the upper bound has not been reached. Point gray i personally would not have traded, because the close (or high break) are already far away from the trendline. With the new formed ressistance i cannot get a good RRR.

But all in all, what was the topic agian?

Ah yeah, the japanese girl. Well, i would marry her more likely than dabblers avatar

dabbler:
I see something different. The trendline is not confirmed until the red blob because two points always lie on a straight line; you need the third point to confirm a support line. The green is a break of the trend line so that would call for a short position. And again the gray breaks the support line. All in all a pretty choppy scene. In fact I would call it range bound between the red and where it finally breaks out.

After the bounce off at the red blob, i would count the line as confirmed. It's a personal and hard to code thing what a bounce off is.

And as we see in this discussion we already disagree how that situation should be traded/classified.