making a sonor alert for custom indicator

hi i have had some indicators after subscribing to a monthly abonnement to the most known trader in my country ad all arabic world,

and also beterthan many in the us, i made a comparaison, i live in new york, brooklyn .

as yo see it works for all of them .

it is easy to make a sonor ALert for MACD or RSI and all traditional indicators, but i m asking if somebody know how can i mAke a sonor indicator when this arrow appears .

i am new to this so if you can tell me which chapters i have to read it will be very nice.

please i was paying 450$ evry month monthly since 6 months that s how i have these indicators i have many others from the same trader .

lik you see it works well on al timframes .

here are some pics

up there is gold s&p dowjones nasdaq and foex pairs, i showed you onmany timeframesfrom 5 min and up .

kuokuo:
it is easy to make a sonor ALert for MACD or RSI and all traditional indicators, but i m asking if somebody know how can i mAke a sonor indicator when this arrow appears .
  1. Exactly the same way. Get the values from iCustom instead of iMACD, iRSI
  2. Don't double post

when i said it is easy i was talking about using fxcm trading station i dont have to write anything i just click on the value and timeframe,

but i am gonna check on this imacd and icustom thank you very much .

sorry i just saw them right now icustom and imacd, it s like chineese, i know very good how to trade with mt4 but nothing about coding or programing,

if i don t know nothing and just want to program a sonor alert (nothing elese) which chapters i have to read . thank u so much .

i saw the imacd sample, where i have to write it, i just want to know how to make it this alert . thanks

Your indicator is repainting

The last Arrow painted on chart can dissappear and a new appears then on another bar lowernumber then first one

There are ways to get allarmed also when this happened.....

kuokuo:
if i don t know nothing and just want
Skip the file functions and global variable functions and learn ALL the rest. You can't drive a car by just learning how to turn the key and what peddles do what.

WHRoeder:
Skip the file functions and global variable functions and learn ALL the rest. You can't drive a car by just learning how to turn the key and what peddles do what.

i just took a look at that, i say waw !!! the books and the documentations should be assimiled, i don t hink if i add fonctions and variables it s gona be more time spent !!! lool

i think zuegg is a better choice or i am gonna wait till 215 to see my alarms, thank u for answering though

deVries:

Your indicator is repainting

The last Arrow painted on chart can dissappear and a new appears then on another bar lowernumber then first one

There are ways to get allarmed also when this happened.....

what s up devries thank u, i know for repaintin but i did n t know i can know when it is the first arrow or the repainted one, i am gonna tell zuegg