Please I need any guru to help me code this EA

the picture below describe the strategy, waiting for your response please

afolabiay:
the picture below describe the strategy, waiting for your response please

the picture did not upload this is the details of the strategy

4H candle

trade at certain time with includes hour and minutes

after the time has reach the EA should automatic set sellstop to the bottom and buystop to the top and the stoploss of buystop should be at the sell stop and the buystop stop loss of sellstop should be at the the bustop that is the high and low of the current candle

should be able to choose currencies to trade and other should be ignore. take profit should be include 50 pips or if the candle close then the EA should close the trade either gain or loss

Please I need any guru to help me code this EA

No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

why do you talk thus, if you can't many kind people can do it....

afolabiay:
why do you talk thus, if you can't many kind people can do it....
You are so right, there are many kind people that are happy to spend all their time coding for you: Kind people

afolabiay:

4H candle OK

trade at certain time with includes hour and minutes OK

after the time has reach the EA should automatic set sellstop to the bottom and buystop to the top WTF? To the bottom of WHAT?

and the stoploss of buystop should be at the sell stop and the buystop stop loss of sellstop should be at the the bustop that is the high and low of the current candle

should be able to choose currencies to trade and other should be ignore. take profit should be include 50 pips or if the candle close then the EA should close the trade either gain or loss

Nobody can code this (even if there were kind people here) because you haven't actually said what it is in enough detail.