simple RSI expert adviser

Dear traders,

I use MT4 to trade and would like to use an Expert Adviser in my trading. However, I know nothing about programming and was quite lost, when I started reading the Book here. Could anyone of you please tell me, if I can find such an adviser somewhere or, eventually, tell me how to do it myself?

It is a very simple one: It would use RSI 14 to determine opening times - when RSI breaks above 30, it would go long and when RSI breaks below 70, it would go short. Stop-loss would be set 30 points from entry and profit-target 60 points from entry. It would also close the current position and flip direction when an opposite signal appears (when a short is open and RSI breaks above 30, it would be closed and a long opened. When a long is open and RSI breaks below 70, it would be closed and a short opened).

I plan to use it mostly for EUR/USD on 15 min. chart, but would like to know, how to apply it for other instruments and/or time frames.

Thank you very much for any help.

Ywan:
I know nothing about programming
No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

i really wanna help but i can't find my glasses

o, next time please find a smaller font

qjol:
i really wanna help but i can't find my glasses

o, next time please find a smaller font

sorry, but I had to copy the message there and then it resulted in small font, I couldn't change it.

Ywan:

sorry, but I had to copy the message there and then it resulted in small font, I couldn't change it.
Copy text to Notepad, copy text from Notepad to new message . . . = no font size issues