Meta Editor Context Sensitive Help stopped working.

Hi Guys, I am new to Meta Editor and now experienced a small problem. You know that you can highlight a keyword ( data type, constants, function name ) in the editor and press F1, the document on that keyword will be shown on the bottom pane. But recently the feature disappeared, I can not see that context sensitive help any more.

Can anyone please help ?

thanks in advance

FZ.

Don't install in \program files* on Vista/Win7 ?

fnzfx:

Hi Guys, I am new to Meta Editor and now experienced a small problem. You know that you can highlight a keyword ( data type, constants, function name ) in the editor and press F1, the document on that keyword will be shown on the bottom pane. But recently the feature disappeared, I can not see that context sensitive help any more.

Can anyone please help ?

thanks in advance

FZ.

Hi FZ,

I am looking for the same imbedded Help F1. I am taking the video class from fxcm. It has the F1 imbedded help with text sensitive feature. But when I hit F1 in my editor, it takes me to a separate reference file. I called fxcm to talk to the instructor but he was no longer with fxcm. So now I am in the same boat. If you have any info on this subject pls let me know. I will do the same for you

Bingee