Missing currency pairs in MT5?

Hello, I'm new to Metatrader. I tried to follow a signal on my demo account, but it was unsuccessful as it said I was missing GBP/JPY and EUR/JPY currency pairs. Setting Market Watch to "Show all" was no help, and I'm not sure what to do now.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Jakeness:
Hello, I'm new to Metatrader. I tried to follow a signal on my demo account, but it was unsuccessful as it said I was missing GBP/JPY and EUR/JPY currency pairs. Setting Market Watch to "Show all" was no help, and I'm not sure what to do now.
It's weird as GBPJPY is a common symbol. If "Show All" don't help, you probably have to ask to your broker.

Thanks for the reply. I just sent FXCM an email, so hopefully they will get back to me with a solution. My Google searches weren't giving me any kind of lead, so this is my last hope.

I have the same situation that can not find GBP/JPY in the market watch, even switch to "Show all" in the demo account. Anyone can help? Thank you in advance!