Logic problem I think.... looking for help:) - page 2

diostar:

your last explanations/reasoning, is definitely better than previous. and don't go like that is more educated, just bec. I fill with some explanations, which really cannot be put in any other ways, simpler. If there are and believe me, I would. That makes simpler for me too. So, when I say computational sense and mathematical sense, what im trying to point out (maybe this is better approach) is:

1) the former(computational sense) is like the mug,

2) and the beer is like the math.

im asking you, which should you consider first?

you seem to be heading, "my mug comes first than my beer." which is of course, normal for anyone getting ready to drink, but then, be prepared for an empty mug. Meaning to say, you and your codes could be waiting all day, and not a single drop of beer fills it. And I dont think you're happy stuck with that.

On the other hand, if you had considered the beer first (which kind, which grade, which ctry, %, etc, etc, anill alogously, the math and logic behind every operations) it is pleasant, taste good, you can fill it into any mug (with no holes, of course, analogously the way you code) for what you care, still work fine. Important thing here, there is good beer to fill the mug.

hope this clear...

yeah, I think that i can fill up your mug:)

I'm leasy in english. My learning was closed in films and friends:)

kamipex@gmail.com

give me your account noumber or paypal, or something.

I think that you've try help me for this time so this is fair anyway:)

do not expect too much, I'm poor guy from Poland:(

But it gonna fill your mug for this evening I think:)

BorysekPL:

yeah, I think that i can fill up your mug:)

I'm leasy in english. My learning was closed in films and friends:)

kamipex@gmail.com

give me your account noumber or paypal, or something.

I think that you've try help me for this time so this is fair anyway:)

do not expect too much, I'm poor guy from Poland:(

But it gonna fill your mug for this evening I think:)

You keep the money, I considered it spent on me, but if you care to donate a little bit to the old or sick man, woman who lives across your neighbourhood or the child that has got no money to eat or learn, you spread some charity to the deserving folks, you already have spent on not just me, but also your future.

My spoken mother tongue is also not the english language. The universality of it in today's context requires its usage. Films, friends, wherever....