mobile or client data volume any idea?

Does anybody have an estimate of the volume of data passed between a client or mobile MT4 and the server? I have only found one post relating to this and the answer 3 years ago was measure it yourself. By now I am sure someone has figured this out although I would think it would be standard information available from MT4 developers since people need it to know what internet download limit to choose. If not could someone tell me how to measure the data volume please.

Lower right corner of the trader is a display 19/3 kb. Since the terminal has started it as received a total of 19 packets totaling 3 KB. Figure 300 b/s/chart

Thanks WHR I didn't realise it was accumulative. I shall watch it when the market opensto see what data volume is used. When the markets are closed it reads 224 packets and 0kb so perhaps it don't work out of hours.

WHRoeder:
Lower right corner of the trader is a display 19/3 kb. Since the terminal has started it as received a total of 19 packets totaling 3 KB. Figure 300 b/s/chart
The numbers on my MT4 don't seem to do the same thing. The packets seem to go up and went up to 408 but the Kb was still zero so I had 408/0 kb. I am on Interbank and if I knew the size of a packet I could gauge the data volume but if the packet can be of varying length I am lost.

I am currently at 881.581 / 533kb.

That would put your packet length at about 1654 packets to 1000 bytes or 1.654 packets to a 1 byte. It don't make sense especially where WHR had 19 packets for 3000 bytes. I am confused. It looks like another useless feature in MT4.

Ruptor:
The numbers on my MT4 don't seem to do the same thing. The packets seem to go up and went up to 408 but the Kb was still zero so I had 408/0 kb. I am on Interbank and if I knew the size of a packet I could gauge the data volume but if the packet can be of varying length I am lost.

I'm also on IBFX. I currently read 16134/8kb

I have ~30 charts open and draw about 700 B/S when the market is open.

I asked IBFX and they said the numbers are downloaded/uploaded Kb. This makes more sense and if you watch the numbers the lefthand side increases as ticks come down. I don't have any strategies running and have not placed any orders so my upload figure is zero. Your figures WHR say you have downloaded 1.6 MB and uploaded trades of 8kb.