About arrays with variable lenghts

Hello people. I would like to know if there is a way of find the max and min value inside an array who has a variable lenght.  I know how to find the max and min in an array with a fixed number of values, but if the number of values that has the array is variable I don't know what function is suitable to use in those cases. 
Moreover, I have found nothing about variable lenghts arrays in the book of MQL4 programming.
If somebody knows about this issue and want to tell me where I can find something to read about, I will be very grateful.

Betowm:
Hello people. I would like to know if there is a way of find the max and min value inside an array who has a variable lenght.  I know how to find the max and min in an array with a fixed number of values, but if the number of values that has the array is variable I don't know what function is suitable to use in those cases. 
Moreover, I have found nothing about variable lenghts arrays in the book of MQL4 programming.
If somebody knows about this issue and want to tell me where I can find something to read about, I will be very grateful.
This forum is about mql5, if your question is for mql4, please ask on mql4 forum.
MQL4: automated trading forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL4: automated trading forum

angevoyageur:
This forum is about mql5, if your question is for mql4, please ask on mql4 forum.
Opsss.....I'm Sorry !! Is my first time here. It won't happen again I promise.