Can't control back test visual mode test from command line.

I hope someone can help.

I am automating functional operation test of EAs after version updates from a command line and using set files. (see Help>Help topics>Tools> configurations at start up)

I am running a windows 7 power shell command (not as administrator) where I set the start and end dates, EA, template, and all of that stuff. (which works) However, I don't see any controls to start MT4 in visual mode or not and at what speed. Where are the controls for this? I can use last run to control if visual mode or not is used, and that's ok. But what ever state I turn off the visual mode I leave the last run, the next run of MT4 is set not at the maximum speed. I know that is a default and it must be set somewhere. Does anyone know where this is set and if I can control it?

Thanks a ton

Jim

1. When you exit the terminal and restart, it always changes back to 26, so I assume speed is not stored.
  2. visual mode is stored in config/terminal.ini DebugChart=1

Yes that seems to be what happens when running from command lines in powershell. But running manually it seems to remember. So, I assume that it gets stored, but where and why not when run from a command line?