wonderment before start execution - working against a broker

Do anyone know what data the metatrader server [my broker] gets when my expert start working ?
on my client I can see all the extern variables name with them values, but it is very interesting to know what my broker see.

Another thing, lets say I have champion E.A what are the possibilities my broker will let me work without interruption or imitation?

Even I work against ecn broker, where is the limit ? how much money they will let me get before start interrupt?

Thanks.

me.

> what data the metatrader server [my broker] gets when my expert start working?

Each order has a tag on the server that shows whether it originated by manual, EA or script method

> very interesting to know what my broker see

Doesnt see externs, doesnt need to, has no interest!

> have champion E.A what are the possibilities my broker will let me work without interruption or imitation?

If you have any trouble, change broker - assuming you have reliable order handling in your code that is ;)

-BB-

PS - no broker discussions on here thanks!

Thank you for your answer, O.K. with - no broker discussions on here.

Apparently, the "working against a broker" concept doesn't apply to those ECN-like/STP brokers. The more trades you make, the merrier for them.

This topic have been beat to death. I'm counting down the seconds til someone busts in here with broker conspiracy theory.

ubzen:
This topic have been beat to death. I'm counting down the seconds til someone busts in here with broker conspiracy theory.

Those conspiracy theories are real - because unscrupulous brokers do exist.

BB has provided a factual and rational response to this thread.

So, let's get back on topic - the technicalities and practicalities of different (un-named) brokers, minus the emotions and perceptions.