Freeze_Lv Question

I know I cannot Delete Pending orders unless they're not within the Freeze-Level.

I know I cannot Close Market orders unless they're not within the Freeze-Level.

I Also know that I Can close market orders at Break-Even after a certain period of time.

I find allot of conflicting information about what I can/cannot do within the freeze_lv for pending and market orders. (Some based on Experience). Others here. My guess is that I can close an order at break-even after the price has cleared the freeze_lv and returned. Is this a correct observation? Does anyone have a accurate list of what can and cannot be done to market/pending orders with-in freeze level?

My particular problem is: I place several Market_Order but I'm always waiting for the Last Order to clear the Freeze_Level before closing all orders even when the timing for closing All orders was correct while it was within the freeze_lv. Man, I hope my question makes sense, as I been having too many lemonades ;)

On IBFX, freeze level has always been zero, and stop level has been 30 (3pips)

Besides not being able to move stops closer than stop level, I also find I can't close when market is closer than stop level from TP/SL. So I use the max of stop level or freeze level in determining if I can modify, close, or delete.

I never was able to discern what the limit were for pending orders. At the time there are conflicts between the stops and current price even though they would be fine once it opened. IBFX went the ECN route (open no stops) so it became mute.

Since I had problems with pending orders, I stopped using them in my EA. I just wait for market to move to the next price and open immediately.

Thanks WHRoeder. I guess it's inconsistent among brokers then. For now, I'll keep using the Freeze_Lv as the Do-Nothing zone for all order types.