problem with bactesting

Hello,

I have a huge issue with backtesting. I have coded my own EA, backtested it from year 2010 till today and the results was awesome, about 300% gain(the backtest was made at least 20 times, because I try to optimize EA). It was on main PC, but I when I was at work, I backtested it again and got results just 100% with huge differencies. So I reinstall MT4 and got again different results from backtesting. So the results are totally different results.

I use same data downloaded from metaquotes for every time I backtested it, I use FxPro every backtest was with same parameters.

What is causing this issue? Can anybody help me please? It is possible that different PC can cause different results?

Long story short, you're NOT using the same parameters. Weekend spreads is one suspect.

I am not novice but I can tell you that I use same parameters, can I ask you what is weekend spreads? Thank you.

bergax:
I am not novice but I can tell you that I use same parameters, can I ask you what is weekend spreads? Thank you.

Print out the market info on different computers and see if they change.

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
//~~~~~~~~~~Market_Info-Function:
void Market_Info(string iSymbol){
        //~~~~~~~~~~
        iAsk=       MarketInfo(iSymbol,MODE_ASK);
        iBid=       MarketInfo(iSymbol,MODE_BID);
        Spreads=    MarketInfo(iSymbol,MODE_SPREAD);
        Tick_Value= MarketInfo(iSymbol,MODE_TICKVALUE);
        Stop_Level= MarketInfo(iSymbol,MODE_STOPLEVEL);
        Lots_Steps= MarketInfo(iSymbol,MODE_LOTSTEP);
        Broker_Min= MarketInfo(iSymbol,MODE_MINLOT);
        Broker_Max= MarketInfo(iSymbol,MODE_MAXLOT);
        Freeze_Lv=  MarketInfo(iSymbol,MODE_FREEZELEVEL);
        Margin_R=   MarketInfo(iSymbol,MODE_MARGINREQUIRED);
        Allowed?=   MarketInfo(iSymbol,MODE_TRADEALLOWED);
        Tick_Size=  MarketInfo(iSymbol,MODE_TICKSIZE);
        iDigits=    MarketInfo(iSymbol,MODE_DIGITS);
        iPoint=     MarketInfo(iSymbol,MODE_POINT);
        Tick_Time=  MarketInfo(iSymbol,MODE_TIME);
        Sym_Size=   MarketInfo(iSymbol,MODE_MARGININIT);
    //~~~~~~~~~~Point2Pip:
    Point2Pip=iPoint; if(iDigits==2 || iDigits==3){Pip2Real=100;}
    if(iDigits==3){Point2Pip=0.01;}if(iDigits==5){Point2Pip=0.0001;}
    //~~~~~~~~~~
}

I will do it on Monday, the second pc is at work.

Thank you very much.