GAPS in downloading historical data

Hi, this topic or question is to the owners of metaquotes.

The last couple of weeks I’ve done a lot backtests on various systems.

Suddenly I noticed that my backtests showed servall gaps in the data. When I looked a bit closer to them I decided that during the weekend I would install a new Alpari platform and download fresh data and start with a fresh sheet.
But after downloading complet new data I saw that I had those gaps again. Then I decided to install a Broco platform because they work with fixed spread (which is handy when testing during the weekend). I Downloaded the data and again to my surpise I had the very same gaps (which should actually not have surpised me because on whatever kind of broker platform, one is downloading from metaquotes).

Then I checked some of the back tests that one can find on the internet of severall vendors of EA's and I saw that they have the very same gaps (not taking in any trades during those periods).

These are the gaps that I and also the others have:
EURUSD: 12/March/2010 and 25/Mar/2010 then 23/Jul/2010 and 05/Aug/2010 then 15/Oct/2010 and 01/11/2010 and the biggest one between 05/May/2010 and 7/Jul/2010

But the VERY STRANGE thing is that the very same gaps (same periods) occure on EVERY pair that one wants to download.

Are you awere of this problem?
If yes do you have any suggestions for this problem ?

Friendly regards… FXiGoR

Same problem facing by me... Urgent action needed !!!